The New Hope Volunteer Fire Department holds its’ chicken barbecues every third Sunday from March through October each year at the New Hope Fire House.
Barbeque Chicken Halves
1. You can phone in your order on the day of the barbeque from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon to (315) 497-0448 or preorder your chicken by contacting Stefanie Raymond prior to the barbecue date.
2. Phone in orders on the day of the barbecue are first come first served till sold out.
3. Other food items (cookies, salads, pies, cakes, beans, etc.) are on a first come, first served basis. Orders not picked up by 12:00 Noon will default to general sales unless prepaid arrangements are made in advance.
4. For complete directions to the fire house, click here.
5. If you are familiar with our area, then you can use the directions below.
· From Skaneateles, NY take NY Route 41A South for 13 miles. Turn right at New Hope Road. Fire House is on the right about 300 Feet.
· From Auburn, NY take NY Route 38A ( Owasco Street) South. At the intersection of NY Route 38A and NY Route 359, proceed straight across onto Heifer Road. At the end of Heifer Road Turn Right onto NY Route 41A South and proceed to New Hope. At the 4 corners in New Hope turn right onto New Hope Road. Fire House is on the right about 300 Feet.
· From Moravia, NY take NY Route 38A North 6.9 miles to Burdock Road. Turn Right on Burdock Road and travel about 1.6 miles to the New Hope Fire Department on your Left.
· From Cortland, NY take NY Route 41 North to Homer Gulf and then left on NY Route 41A North. Take NY Route 41A North to New Hope. At the 4 corners in New Hope turn left onto New Hope Road. Fire House is on the right about 300 Feet.